Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Silent laughter

 Tuesday, August 23, 2011 The girls have been smiling randomly for a couple of weeks now and the other night I swear I heard Charlie giggle loudly even though it was only 2 syllables it sounded like a "He He". But I still wasn't sure if they were laughing just yet. I was sitting on the couch earlier watching an episode of Chopped on Food Network and had Lily on my lap, bouncing her with my knee to keep her from crying while I waited for their bottles to warm up. I had turned to put Charlie's pacifier back into her mouth when I felt a different shaking than the rhythm my knee was making. I turned and looked down to see Lily's little body shaking... accompanied by a big grin spread across her face though her eyes were closed. My little baby girl was laughing silently to herself! Was she asleep? I wasn't sure, but it sure was a cute sight to see! After she fed (hubster had taken Charlie to feed), I waited a bit for Lily to burp when she did it again... twice! Looking forward to hearing them laugh soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.