The "Let's celebrate grandma and grandpa's birthdays today" day.
My mother-in-law's birthday is this week and my father-in-law's birthday is next week, so we typically have a dinner in both of their honors in between. Today was this years celebration.
I bathed and dressed the girls early and put little beanies on their heads to try to flatten their hair a little...
It worked. Kind of.
After a long dinner of soup, noodle soup with chicken and egg, broiled brisket with veggies, papaya salad, sticky rice, beef and potato curry and steamed rice, fruits and flan... did it occur to any of us that we didn't even take a photo. Oh well. We'll have Christmas coming up soon. But I did nab this picture of cousin Darren winter a) helping his Uncle Kyle unpack or b) learning early. I watched as he grabbed a bottle from the box, pull it out and display it for me. Oh, what will happen next.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.