With babies, it will always be a waiting game.
The past week or two has been kind of rough. So much crying! Especially Charlie, who has semi lost her voice (which sounds cute in baby tones actually. Sad, but cute.) The "signs" say that the girls should be getting their first tooth soon, but who knows? The average baby gets their first tooth around 4-7 months of age, and of the babies I know, one little boy was at 4-1/2 months, his sister was at 6 months, our niece was at 6-1/2 months and our nephew was at 13 months. 13 months?! I hope I don't have to wait that long. I look forward to the girls' food experiences expanding soon!
So the signs we've been watching:
Drooling: check check CHECK!!!*
Fussiness: check!
Low-grade fever: check
Constant waking at night: check *groan*
Ear pulling: check (Lily)
Diarrhea: check (Charlie)
Coughing: check
Biting: check (moreso with Lily)
*excessive drooling began around 3-4 months and have increased. Didn't think it could but it has. The other night over the course of a half hour show, Lily soaked the entire front of her shirt with her drool, AND the back. If this isn't the teething drool, I'm kind of afraid to know what is.
So. Just waiting. Don't see any signs of teeth yet. But here's hoping!
Hoping mostly for the lessening of the above signs, that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.