It was a great weekend, and it was a super indulgent one. We were reliving our college years in two days. That could not bode well, considering the college days were about 10 years ago, and our bodies just aren't the same as they used to be. Not like mine was ever any good, but anyway.
Friday's food consumption consisted of a breakfast of toast and eggs with a lunch of nachos (no meat) from Wahoo's (I hope I didn't finish it) and then a dinner at The Hat. Ate the meat off of half of a pastrami sandwich and then consumed a bunch of fries and onion rings. And had my 2nd large root beer of the day :/
Saturday, I'm not sure if I even ate breakfast. I think I had a baggie of fruit snacks, with a lunch of Chili Cheese Fries from Carl's Jr (again, I hope I didn't finish it) with a, what else, large root beer... and then dinner was... oh yeah. Loaded hash browns (double order topped with bacon, cheese and salsa with sour cream on the side) and two eggs, over easy. At least I had water this time. I guess. Oh yeah. With two buttered toasts. At Norms.
So Sunday wasn't so pretty.
And then Monday morning I went in for IUI #2, but not until after I had breakfast of hash browns with 2 eggs over easy and biscuits with gravy. OMG. Yeah, I know. I left all of the egg whites and half of the biscuits and gravy... but the rest of the meal is still shameful. Needless to say, after that meal and IUI #2, I went home, fed the puppy and then had a long, long nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.