Yesterday as I was leaning down into the pack & play to give Charlie her pacifier, I glanced over at Lily, who was laying on her side. She suddenly looked up at me, and the strangest thing occurred. Her right eye, which is naturally larger than her left eye seemed extremely larger for a moment, and combined with the weird shape of her head, I had a vision of someone else. It was very random and very weird. I tried to take a photo of Lily's expression similar to what I had momentarily seen but it didn't even come close.
For awhile we have been trying to figure out who Lily looks like more while Charlie obviously looks like her dad.
I blame it on the diabetic diet and all the peanut butter and peanuts I was eating during pregnancy for protein purposes...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.