The "Look ma, no socks!" day.
I like to put socks on the girls because well, they like to kick their blankets off at night (or since it gets bundled around their middle, kick UP their blankets so their legs and feet end up exposed) and since it's colder at night these days, I always have the girls in pants and socks.
With Lily, it's pretty simple. Socks - check. With Charlie however, it takes a bit more thought. I can't put socks that are too tight on her because her legs are so chubby, the tight socks causes little red spots to appear on her legs. And I can't put on socks that are too loose because she'll kick them off. They have to be just right.
Lately, she's gotten better at kicking her socks off. Today, I discovered why: she wasn't kicking them off - she had learned how to take them off.
What to do next... tights?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.