So my last posting regarding insulin and that strange incident where I had a piece of cake and my glucose levels staying well within my recommended levels had given me hope that maybe... maybe my days of insulin were over (it's not so bad actually, just kind of an inconvenience if I'm out since I have to carry it around in a thermos with ice, and carry around needles too).
But, alas, it was clearly false hope. For about a week or so, my glucose levels had been rather low. Don't know why. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that I was nearing the end of my insulin bottles, and maybe, just maybe towards the end of the life of the insulin (one month from date of opening), it gets more... I don't know... potent? Because I opened the new bottles on Sunday, and it usually takes a couple of days for the insulin to really kick in. Well. By Tuesday evening, exactly two days since opening the new bottles, my glucose levels rose once again. BUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.